MCS FOR GRADE-SEPARATED PEDESTRIAN CROSSING (INCLUDING SUBWAY) CONSTRUCTION
Pedestrian crossing is one of key component of road traffic safety providing. Therefore it is important to create them taking into account all requirements and standards.
A grade-separated pedestrian crossing can be arranged above or under a road. Though different materials are used to create such facilities, the most called-for are corrugated sheets (especially, for pedestrian underpasses).
ADVANTAGES OF MCS FOR PEDESTRIAN CROSSING INSTALLATION
The metal has the following advantages:
- low cost;
- possibility to conduct all works with the use of small resources (both machine and labor);
- possibility to implement different design solutions;
- high speed of installation;
- superb strength characteristics;
- possibility to install communications without need to increase facility height;
- possibility to create facilities in which road sweeping and snow-fighting machines can be used.
ENTIRE RANGE OF SERVICES AND HIGH QUALITY OF PRODUCTS
When creating road facilities our company considers every details. In addition yo can offer a range of additional services in our company: creating project from a scratch, engineering and contract supervision.
To know prices call us by telephone 8 (800) 500-56-50 or leave an offer and we call you back!