SMALL MAN-MADE FACILITIES: APPLICATION SPHERES AND PREVALENCE
Transport road is a complex system of many elements, including Small Man-Made Facilities. In our case this term means the following:
- metal corrugated pipes;
- railway and motor road tunnels;
- galleries and other products made of corrugated steel;
- tunnels for municipal infrastructure (communication tunnels).
Number of such structures per specific area can vary depending on relief features. But here are some approximate data per 1000 km of road:
- On flat terrain: 200-600;
- On middle altitude terrain: 500-1000;
- On high altitude terrain 1000.
ADVANTAGES OF MCS FOR ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTIONS
As opposed to polymeric and reinforced concrete structures, MCS have the following advantages:
- easy mounting,
- high prefabrication,
- low cost,
- short period of installation,
- possibility to be used at different relief terrain;
- variability of technical solutions,
- ecological cleanliness,
- possibility of installing at any season,
- high seismic resistance,
- stable operation at alternating temperature,
- improve stability in hostile environment.
BEST PRODUCTS AT MODERATE PRICES FROM MANUFACTURER
We offer construction of any small facilities from corrugated steel. Due to the team of professional specialists and substantial operational experience in this area we can guarantee high quality of all offered products.
To know prices call us by telephone 8 (800) 500-56-50 or leave an offer and we call you back!